Are you enthusiastic about sport and want to inspire children to be the same?
Required for September 2019
- 40 hours per week including college time
- Salary £3.90 per hour
- Fixed term 12 month contract
- Paid 52 weeks, work in school term time & 1 week only
Avenue Junior School is a 4 form entry Junior School located in the ‘Golden Triangle’ area of Norwich. We have wonderfully enthusiastic children with a stimulating and creative curriculum with an excellent record of academic and sporting achievement. We are proud to have supportive staff, an active PTA and a strong Governing Body.
- The successful applicants will work in our school 4 days per week and will have one day a week of high-quality tuition and practical training provided by Inspire + at a localised training venue.
- In school you would be tasked with supporting and leading PE lessons, lunch and playtime activities, clubs and events to raise the profile of PE and School Sport
- An inspire+ tutor will support you throughout the year and offer you mentor support in school, excellent training opportunities and additional sports qualifications
- Experience in a similar role within an education setting would be desirable. You must enjoy working in a child – orientated environment.
We are advertising in conjunction with inspire+, an independent sports charity who are acting as a Training Provider for 1st4Sport NVQ Level 3 Supporting the Delivery of PE and School Sport apprenticeships. Both we and inspire+ are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. We (the School and inspire+) may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above.
Please complete a NCC Support Staff Application and submit electronically to Lesley Websdale at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 14th July 12pm
Interview Date: TBC
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DSB check will be required and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations.